Upon delivery make sure that the parcel has no mechanical damage and had not been opened. In case you notice any defect, we strongly recommend you to open the parcel in the presence of a courier and make up a protocol in case of damage or absence of some devices. Otherwise, the items will be recognized neither repayable nor exchangeable.
We strongly recommend you to read this user guide carefully before using the headset.
1. Headset Overview
The MP3 headset is a cable loop designed for listening to music or any other audio files. The device can be used with all MP3 players, cell phones, tablets and laptops that have a standard 3.5mm jack.
2. Safety and Maintenance Warnings
Your device is a product of superior quality and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. To use the device long and effectively, please, read the following care and maintenance rules:
- Use the MP3 cable carefully and don't pull it; otherwise you will damage fragile electronic elements inside it.
- Do not attempt to open the device casing.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Keep the device dry.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas.
- Do not store the device in hot or cold areas.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device.
In case of improper usage the item will be recognized neither repayable nor exchangeable.
3. Earpiece Usage Guide
3.1. Safety and Usage Recommendations
- Before using the spy earpiece clean the ears well. Otherwise the audio filter will get filled with ear wax. It will decrease sound quality or may even damage the earpiece, which will be recognized a no warranty clause!
- Apply a new battery every time you use the earpiece.
- Make sure that you use only LR521 ALCALINE batteries. The batteries of SR type that contain silver particles can seriously damage the earpiece, which is not a warranty case.
- Never put the transmitter too close to the earpiece, or earpiece contacts will be damaged.
3.2. Usage Steps
- To make use of the wireless earpiece, insert the battery supplied in the set as shown in the picture below.
- Then put the earpiece into your ear. Avoid pushing it too deep. You should feel comfortable while using the earpiece.
- After using the earpiece pull it out with the help of a special ejection cord. Eject the battery and clean the earpiece carefully using a moist cotton swab.
4. MP3 Transmitter Usage Guide
- Plug the MP3 cord into a 3.5mm jack of your cell phone/MP3 player.
- Insert the earpiece into your ear.
- Switch on music or any other audio file on your cell phone/MP3 player.
To increase or decrease the volume, adjust it on your cell phone/MP3 player until the satisfactory sound level is reached.
The warranty is given to the original purchaser and is valid throughout the warranty period only.
If the received device is damaged by you and you didn’t follow the care and maintenance conditions, you will have to pay for the repair of the damaged item or for replacing it as well as for the shipping and handling expenses.
If you have any problems while using the product, please, first consult our free professional client support.