Upon delivery make sure that the parcel has no mechanical damage and had not been opened. In case you notice any defect, we strongly recommend you to open the parcel in the presence of a courier and make up a protocol in case of damage or absence of some devices. Otherwise, the items will be recognized neither repayable nor exchangeable.
We strongly recommend you to read this user guide carefully before using the headset.
1. Headset Overview
The GSM Box is a headset designed to set up cell phone connection wirelessly. The device can be used with SIM cards of all operators of the world. The GSM headset features an On/Off and volume buttons for convenient usage. The set includes the GSM Box and a USB cable for charging.
2. Safety and Maintenance Warnings
Your device is a product of superior quality and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. To use the device long and effectively, please, read the following care and maintenance rules:
- Use the Bluetooth cable carefully and don't pull it; otherwise you will damage fragile electronic elements inside it.
- Do not attempt to open the device casing.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Keep the device dry.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas.
- Do not store the device in hot or cold areas.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device.
In case of improper usage the item will be recognized neither repayable nor exchangeable.
3. Earpiece Usage Guide
3.1. Safety and Usage Recommendations
- Before using the wireless earpiece clean the ears well. Otherwise the audio filter will get filled with ear wax. It will decrease sound quality or may even damage the earpiece, which will be recognized a no warranty clause!
- Apply a new battery every time you use the earpiece.
- Make sure that you use only LR521 ALCALINE batteries. The batteries of SR type that contain silver particles can seriously damage the earpiece, which is not a warranty case.
- Never put the transmitter too close to the earpiece, or earpiece contacts will be damaged.
3.2. Usage Steps
- To make use of the wireless earpiece, insert the battery supplied in the set as shown in the picture below.
- Then put the earpiece into your ear. Avoid pushing it too deep. You should feel comfortable while using the earpiece.
- After using the earpiece pull it out with the help of a special ejection cord. Eject the battery and clean the earpiece carefully using a moist cotton swab.
4. GSM Box Usage Guide
The GSM headset operates at 800/900/1800/1900MHz frequencies and suits for SIM cards of mobile operators all over the world.
4.1. Preparing for Usage
Charge the battery of the GSM headset in advance using the USB charging cable. While charging the LED is flashing in blue. After the device is fully charged, the blue light is permanently on.
Note! The headset should be switched off and cannot be used during charging.
4.2. Pairing and Usage Steps
- Insert your SIM card into a special slot in the GSM box.
- Press ON button and hold it for 2 seconds. The red light turns on.
- Wait for 5 seconds for the device to search SM signal and get ready to work.
- Receive a phone call to set up cell phone connection.
To increase or decrease the volume of the headset, press either volume buttons until the satisfactory volume level is reached.
Note! Always store the earpiece with the ejected battery and clean audio filter. The GSM headset should be stored with the power off and safely protected.
5. Indicator Information
Blue light flashing – charging is in process
Blue light ON – the device is fully charged
Red light ON – the device is ready to accept a phone call
Note! Please, pay attention that there may be variations in LED indications depending on a certain product batch.
6. Battery Information
The headset has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable 900Mh battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery from the device, as you may damage the device. The battery can work for 5-6 hours. However, talk working time may vary due to different battery condition, volume, usage settings and other individual conditions.
The warranty is given to the original purchaser and is valid throughout the warranty period only.
If the received device is damaged by you and you didn't follow the care and maintenance conditions, you will have to pay for the repair of the damaged item or for replacing it as well as for the shipping and handling expenses.
If you have any problems while using the product, please, first consult our free professional client support.