Upon delivery make sure that the parcel has no mechanical damage and had not been opened. In case you notice any defect, we strongly recommend you to open the parcel in the presence of a courier and make up a protocol in case of damage or absence of some devices. Otherwise, the items will be recognized neither repayable nor exchangeable.
We strongly recommend you to read this user guide carefully before using the headset.
1. Headset Overview
The Bluetooth headset is a cable loop with an in-built Bluetooth transmitter designed to set up cell phone connection wirelessly. The device can be used with all cell phones, tablets and laptops that have Bluetooth technology. The Bluetooth transmitter features an answer/end and volume buttons for convenient usage. The set includes the Bluetooth transmitter and a USB cable for charging.
2. Safety and Maintenance Warnings
Your device is a product of superior quality and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. To use the device long and effectively, please, read the following care and maintenance rules:
- Use the Bluetooth cable carefully and don't pull it; otherwise you will damage fragile electronic elements inside it.
- Do not attempt to open the device casing.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Keep the device dry.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas.
- Do not store the device in hot or cold areas.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device.
In case of improper usage the item will be recognized neither repayable nor exchangeable.
3. Earpiece Usage Guide
3.1. Safety and Usage Recommendations
- Before using the wireless earpiece clean the ears well. Otherwise the audio filter will get filled with ear wax. It will decrease sound quality or may even damage the earpiece, which will be recognized a no warranty clause!
- Apply a new battery every time you use the earpiece.
- Make sure that you use only LR521 ALCALINE batteries. The batteries of SR type that contain silver particles can seriously damage the earpiece, which is not a warranty case.
- Never put the transmitter too close to the earpiece, or earpiece contacts will be damaged.
3.2. Usage Steps
- To make use of the wireless earpiece, insert the battery supplied in the set as shown in the picture below.
- Then put the earpiece into your ear. Avoid pushing it too deep. You should feel comfortable while using the earpiece.
- After using the earpiece pull it out with the help of a special ejection cord. Eject the battery and clean the earpiece carefully using a moist cotton swab.
4. Bluetooth Usage Guide
4.1. Preparing for Usage
Charge the battery of the Bluetooth headset before usage. For that:
- Ensure that the charger adapter cable is connected to the USB slot that is supplied with the headset.
- Connect the adapter cable to the headset.
Note! The headset should be switched off and cannot be used during charging.
When the battery is fully charged, the red indicator light switches off. Disconnect the charger from the outlet. When you disconnect the power cord of the charger, grasp and pull the plug, not the cord. When the battery is running out of power, the red indicator lights up. Charge the battery.
4.2. Pairing and Usage Steps
4.2.1. Switch on the headset. For that press the answer/end button and hold it for about 1 second.
4.2.2. Pair the headset with your cell phone. Make sure that the headset is on, and put it in pairing mode by pressing the answer/end button for about 7 seconds until the blue indicator light turns on. The indicator light remains on for 5 minutes, during which you can pair the headset with a compatible mobile device.
- Set the phone to search for Bluetooth devices. Turn on Bluetooth on your cell phone and search for devices as usually.
- When your phone finds the headset, confirm the pairing from your phone.
- When you are asked for passcode of the Bluetooth headset, enter 0000.
- Note! If the pairing was unsuccessful, try to pair the devices again. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once. If the pairing was successful, the blue indicator light starts to flash. The headset is now in the standby mode and ready for use.
4.2.3. Make or receive a phone call to establish cell phone connection.
- To answer a call, press the answer key on your mobile phone, or press the answer/call key on the headset briefly.
- If you do not want to answer a call, press and hold the answer/end key on the headset for about 3 second.
- To make a call, dial the number with your mobile phone, and press the answer key on your phone. The call is automatically transferred to the headset.
- To redial the last called number, press and hold the answer/end key on your headset for about 3 second when no call is in progress. If your phone supports voice dialing and there is no call in progress, press the answer/end key on the headset briefly, and proceed with voice dialing as described in the user guide of your phone.
- To end a call, press the end key on your mobile phone, or press the answer/end button on your headset briefly.
4.2.4. Switch off the headset. For that press and hold the answer/end button for about 5 seconds.
To increase or decrease the volume of the headset, press either volume buttons until the satisfactory volume level is reached.
Note! Always store the earpiece with the ejected battery and clean audio filter. The Bluetooth headset should be stored with the power off and safely protected.
5. Indicator Information
Blue light TURNS ON –Bluetooth pairing is in process.
Blue light FLASHES – the device is paired with a mobile device and is ready to use.
Red light TURNS ON – the headset requires charging.
Red light constantly ON - charging is in process.
Red light TURNS OFF – the device is fully charged, ready to use.
6. Battery Information
The headset has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery from the device, as you may damage the device. The fully charged battery has power for up to 3h to 6,5h of talk-time or up to 90h to 130h of standby time. (In the standby mode, the headset is switched on but no call is in progress.) However, talk and standby working time may vary due to different battery condition, usage settings and other individual conditions.
The warranty is given to the original purchaser and is valid throughout the warranty period only.
If the received device is damaged by you and you didn’t follow the care and maintenance conditions, you will have to pay for the repair of the damaged item or for replacing it as well as for the shipping and handling expenses.
If you have any problems while using the product, please, first consult our free professional client support.