Instructions for Spy Earpiece Sets
Thank you for choosing Gsm-Earpiece Company and our spy gadgets!
We inform you that our spy earpiece sets are made in the EU and has official warranty. We highly recommend to buy spy sets for home individual use only.
Before connecting and using the Bluetooth micro earpiece set, please read these instructions thoroughly!
Using wireless Gsm earpiece, please, follow standard precautions for electronics:
- The wireless earpiece is very small and can be swallowed by young children. Store the earpiece so that children couldn't reach it.
- To avoid shock hazard and failure of the earpiece do not expose it to water, moisture or high temperatures.
- Do not leave the device turned on when not in use.
- Use accessories and batteries specified for Gsm micro earpiece only.
- Keep in mind that small parts of the device require gentle handling.
What does the Spy Set Consist of?
- Wireless Earpiece. It gets connected to the Bluetooth transmitter and your cell phone wirelessly. Due to its tiny size, the ear piece is fully hidden inside your ear and can be seen by others. The earpiece provides you with excellent sound, and you can clearly hear every word dictated by your partner.
- Bluetooth transmitter. Depending on the model you choose the transmitter looks like glasses, watch, standard Bluetooth loop or advanced MP3+Bluetooth headset (you can see all the models on our Order page). The connection between the transmitter and a mobile phone is wireless. Moreover, the transmitter has an embedded microphone that permits your partner hear you.
How to Use the Spy Earpiece Set?
1. Before Use
- It is essential to clean ears with a cotton swab prior to using the device. Otherwise, earwax may damage the filter and the earpiece will fail to work.
- Pushing the Gsm earpiece unnecessarily deep inside the ear can damage the ear-drum. Insert it far enough to hide it fully but not too far to cause uncomfortable sensation or pain.
- Do not forget to check with your partner if all sounds, alarms, reminders and vibrating alert on your phone are turned off. We recommend to lock the keypad as well.
2. Usage Manual
- Turn on the Bluetooth transmitter. For that press the button located on the transmitter and hold it for 5 seconds.
- Switch on the Bluetooth in your cell phone and pair both devices as you usually do:
- Set your cell phone to search for Bluetooth devices.
- When your phone finds the transmitter, confirm the pairing from your phone.
- Enter 0000 as a pass key to finish pairing.
Note: Never apply force when inserting and removing the battery to avoid breaking the outside contact of the spy earpiece.
Note: The Bluetooth transmitter and cell phone must be within usual to Bluetooth 10 meters direct visibility range. Do not place the cell phone too close (within centimeters) to the Bluetooth transmitter, this can invoke noise in the microphone.
3. After Use
After use, carefully eject the wireless earpiece out of the ear with the help of the ejection string. It is also important to take battery out of the earpiece to prevent it from discharging. Otherwise, the micro earpiece's chip will fail to work properly and will produce whistle that can be heard by others. Never use batteries which operated 20 hours or more in total time.
We recommend using the batteries included in the pack. If you need extra batteries you can use LR521 or Sony 337 type depending on the earpiece model. Additional batteries can be ordered here or purchased in your local shop.
THE FACT OF YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THIS DEVICE MEAN THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT THIS CAN BE POTENTIALLY HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH AND THAT YOU USE THE GSM EARPIECE AT YOUR OWN RISK! IN NO EVENT THE MICRO EARPICE MANUFACTURERS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES TO HEALTH.