Terms and Conditions
We test every unit right before shipping to a customer. Therefore we guarantee proper work and package.
We do everything possible to secure the delivery of our products to the customers on time. However we do not bear responsibility for any problems that might occur at customs.
If you do not provide us with the information about shipping instructions within 3 business days, we will ship the ordered parcel to the billing address mentioned while the payment was done. We also do not bear any responsibility for any customs fee or other kind of payment that the customer may be charged in their country when receiving the item.
If the customer experiences any problems while using the unit we provide business hours support online. This warranty is given to the original purchaser and valid throughout the warranty period. If a hardware defect arises within the warranty period, we will repair the product at no charge or exchange the product with a product that is new or is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
If you handled the device with care and it stopped to function, we are ready to accept it and send you a new one. The only thing is that you will have to pay for shipping and handling expenses.
If you have sent us the working item, we will send it back after you pay all shipping and service fees.
If the received device is damaged by you and you didn’t follow the care and maintenance conditions, you will have to pay for the repair of the damaged item and for the shipping and handling expenses.
Please, get acquainted with the following care and maintenance conditions.
Care and maintenance
Your device is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you protect your bluetooth.
- Keep all accessories and enhancements out of the reach of small children.
- Keep the device dry. Precipitation, humidity and all types of liquids or moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits. If your device does get wet, remove the battery and allow the device to dry completely before replacing it.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts and electronic components can be damaged.
- Do not store the device in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastics.
- Do not store the device in cold areas. When the device returns to its normal temperature, moisture can form inside the device and damage electronic circuit boards.
- Do not attempt to open the device other than as instructed in this guide.
- Do not drop, knock, or shake the device. Rough handling can break internal circuit boards and fine mechanics.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device.
- Do not paint the device. Paint can clog the moving parts and prevent proper operation.
All of the above suggestions apply equally to your device, battery,
charger, or any enhancement. If any device is not working properly,
send it back within 3 months.